Acknowledging Arts Queensland
All successful applicants and all auspicing and/or associated organisations who receive funding from art+place
Queensland Public Art Fund must acknowledge the Queensland Government on all labels and/or plaques accompanying the works and in all publicity relating to funded activities and operations.
The format of the required word acknowledgment is:
This project has received financial assistance from the Queensland Government through art+place
Queensland Public Art Fund.
The logo acknowledgment is the standard Queensland Government logo
Funding recipients must acknowledge art+place
funding support as follows:
- Plaques and/or labels - logo and word acknowledgement
- Media releases - word acknowledgment
- Speeches - word acknowledgment
- Annual Reports - logo and word acknowledgment
- Promotional videos - logo and word acknowledgment
- Television, radio and newspaper advertisements - word acknowledgment
- Newsletters - logo and word acknowledgment
- Promotional materials such as brochures, explanatory notes, posters, conference programs, performance programs, invitations and all such material (including email) - logo and word acknowledgment
- Signage at promotional events - logo and word acknowledgment
- Websites - logo and word acknowledgment.